If you have a group of records that you want to delete, you can do that pretty easily from the Mass-Edit function. Follow these steps:
- Proceed to your list in Lists and Reports
- Click the appropriate Take Action button to take action on all or just part of your list
- Select Mass-Edit records
- From this page, you can mark all records in step 2 with a code
- To do that, scroll to the bottom section and select Dupe/Delete.
Your records are now all marked with the system code, Dupe Delete. Proceed to part 2 of this process.
- Go to Manage Data
- Click the Manage and Clean Data tab
- Click the Manage Records Flagged for Deletion
- This will show you all the records flagged for deletion
- Review these records, check all the ones to be deleted and click Remove
All data for the checked records will be removed permanently from your system