Bulk emails have their own status - draft, live, sent. Once a bulk email is sent, every email in that batch has it's own individual status:
- sent = the email has been sent from our BlueUtopia servers to our email broadcast provider
- processed = the email broadcast provider has successfully received and processed the email
- deferred = the email has been attempted but the receiving server was not able to accept the message.
- delivered = delivered from our email broadcast provider to the recipient's inbox
In addition, there are several post-delivery statuses:
- read = the recipient opened the email
- bounced = the email bounced back to the server
- spam = the recipient reported the email as spam
You can see the status of every email in a bulk send by following this path:
- Go to Email Campaigns
- View Email Reports
- Click on the Sent link to see every email included in your sent-to list
- Click show all ___ results
- This screen shows the delivery status of every email that you sent to.