When an email is deferred, it is temporarily not being delivered. This is usually due to a receiving server not being available or due to limiting the amount of email that can be delivered. When an email is in deferred status, attempts to deliver it will continue until it is delivered. If it cannot be delivered after some interval of time, it will be dropped.
Articles in this section
- How to create Spanish accent marks within email
- If a person opts-out of our emails, can we still email them?
- How to copy and paste without formatting
- Change the email header or banner
- What does deferred email status mean?
- Can I send from gmail or another email address?
- How can I send an email to people recently added?
- Pasting from MS Word
- How are opens measured?
- Creating an email from blank