Batching transactions is a process of grouping individual transactions together to make a singular deposit. For example, if you were to get 10 checks in the mail, you would combine them together and deposit them as one deposit. This total deposit, made up of 10 checks represents the 'batch'.
Articles in this section
- How to manually add a conduit contribution
- How to split a donation by household members
- How to split a donation into two elections
- How to set up a conduit
- Enter a loan
- How do I pull a report that shows the various contribution sources?
- Enter anonymous cash donation(s)
- How to get a list of all in-kind donations
- What is a batch?
- What is the difference betwween cycle and election?