Batching transactions is a process of grouping individual transactions together to make a singular deposit. For example, if you were to get 10 checks in the mail, you would combine them together and deposit them as one deposit. This total deposit, made up of 10 checks represents the 'batch'.
Articles in this section
- How do I pull a report that shows the various contribution sources?
- How to get a list of all in-kind donations
- What is a batch?
- What is the difference betwween cycle and election?
- How to import contributions/donations
- How to find transactions by type
- How to find un-thanked donors
- How to thank your to donors
- How to manage cycles and elections
- How to set contribution limits (detail)