There are several types of codes in your system. This article deals with adding custom codes, which are any type of code you want to add.
- Go to Manage Data
- Select Configure Data Fields
- Select Custom Codes
- Then click add to add a new code
To edit an existing code, click the edit icon.
Alternatively, you can also add custom codes right from within a record in Constituent Manager.
- Just go to any record in Constituents
- Click the codes tab
- Go to the correct category
- Click add to add a new code