In Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the browser's Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click on the ToolsFirefoxEdit menu, and select Options...Preferences.... (In Mac OS X, click on the Firefox menu and click "Preferences")
- In the OptionsPreferences window, select the Contentpanel.
- Click . to close the Options window
In Google Chrome
- Click the Tools menu. (In Mac OS X, go the the Chrome menu and select "Preferences"
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Click Close to save your settings.
- Select Preference from the browser's menu.
- Click the Security tab (with the "lock" icon).
- Select Quick Preferences from the browser's Tools menu.