You can easily move a photo from one album to another.
- First, log into your admin panel
- Navigate to Website / Edit & Manage / Gallery
- In the section called "Current Gallery Albums" be sure that the album you want to move the item TO has been created. If not, create it.
- At the top, click the 'edit' link
- Select the album where the image is located currently. You should now see all images in that album, including the one you want to change.
- Click edit to the respective image.
- In the drop-down for 'Category', select the TO-BE album. (Note: category and album are used interchangeably)
- Click Save Changes
- Return to your public site and refresh your page