Step 1. Go to Appearance
From the Wordpress dashboard area, click Appearance in the left-hand menu
Step 2. Go to Widgets
Step 3. Drag the Rapid Sign-up Widget to the Widget Area
You may drag and drop the widget to any widget area that is available in your Wordpress template.
Step 4. Customize your widget
Customize the following fields:
- Title. This is the title that will show up in your rapid sign-up form. Leave blank to show nothing.
- Show First Name. Elect whether to show the First Name in the sign-up form
- Require First Name. Elect whether to require the First Name in the sign-up form.
NOTE: All fields follow the pattern, above.
- Thank you text. What the visitor will see upon successful completion of the rapid sign-up form.
- Source. This is the source of the record and is auto-populated in your Blue Utopia database
- Total Custom Codes. When a visitor signs up with the rapid signup widget, they are added to your Blue Utopia database. Custom codes are used to flag the record with unique characteristics. You can flag the record with a number of codes. The codes must be established already in your Blue Utopia database. In this step, select the number of codes you want to select int he next step.
- Select Codes. In the above step, you selected to show n number of codes. In this step, select the specific codes. A visitor who completes the rapid sign-up widget will be automatically added to your database with the codes you select here.
The look of your widget is dictated by your template css. It automatically inherits the same look and feel as your other forms.