The footer of your website is divided into several sections. For political campaigns, there is always a 'paid for by' section which contains macros that pull your committee information and display it. The committee information can be found in the Site Configuration area of your website management console.
To change the "paid for by" language that is displayed:
- Log into your Admin panel
- Click the "Website" tab in the left-hand menu
- Click the "Site Configuration" tab
- In the "General" tab, go to the section called "Campaign Contact Info"
- Modify the fields as appropriate
- Scroll down and click "Save"
- Refresh your website to display the changes