The "Contact" page is not actually a 'page' per se. It is a predefined module, located in the Site Configuration area. You can customize it to a large degree, but it is not 100% customizable like a regular page would be.
To customize the Contact page, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin panel
- Click the "Website" tab in the left-hand menu
- Click the "Site Configuration" tab
- In the "General" tab, scroll down to the section for Contact Preferences
- In this section you can customize:
- The email address that is notified when some contacts you
- The text and imagery that is displayed on the page, next to the contact form
- The "Thank You" you text that a visitor receives after they've contacted you
- Make changes as appropriate and click "Save"