When you embed a YouTube video on your website, it typically has a default size. You can actually change the dimensions within the embed code, but it's easier to do this through the YouTube site. After you've clicked the Share button and then the Embed button, you should be able to scroll down and see different sizing options, including one for custom dimensions. If you enter the desired height or width, YouTube will calculate the proportional value of the other dimension. After you've selected the size, copy and paste the embed code to your Blue Utopia site.
Articles in this section
- How to I change my facebook link?
- Customize the header or footer
- Change the link in the header
- How can I edit add something to <head>
- Changing your DNS Records
- How to edit a hyperlink
- How to load a PDF file
- How to customize your colors
- How to customize your CSS files
- 2 Approaches to Volunteer Pages