The default setting for blog titles on Blue Utopia is the official site name, followed by the word blog. However, if you want to change it to something more personable and specific, you can change it in your admin panel.
To Change the Title of your Blog
- Click on Website in the left hand navigation
- Click "Site Configuration" on the top of the page
- The page that loads is the General Settings page.
- Scroll down to "Site Names/Description and Keywords"
- Click the "Custom Page Details" checkbox
This will bring up options to change the title of your Blog, as well as the titles of your Events, Gallery, News, & Press Releases pages.
- Click "Save" after you're finished.