Sometimes you will end up with multiple items in a single content area, such as the homepage or sidebar or photo gallery. To change the order of appearance, all you need to do is go to the content area you wish to rearrange, click "Edit Existing" and then enter new numbers in the "Order" column. Lower numbers appear higher on the site.
Articles in this section
- How to I change my facebook link?
- Customize the header or footer
- Change the link in the header
- How can I edit add something to <head>
- Changing your DNS Records
- How to edit a hyperlink
- How to load a PDF file
- How to customize your colors
- How to customize your CSS files
- 2 Approaches to Volunteer Pages