With your Blue Utopia website, you're provided with a broad overview of your site's traffic patterns in the "Site Stats" tool available in Site Manager. This article concerns the default site stats interface, which is different from sites subscribed to Google-enabled stats.
To get to Site Stats
- Log into the Admin panel
- Click the "Website" tab in the left-hand menu
- Click the "Stats" tab at the top of the page
You will now see a page divided into three sections. The first deals with monthly traffic, the second deals with daily totals, and the third presents the top five most visited pages on your site. The main section presents traffic data in the following terms:
- Visitors: The number of total visits to your site.
- Unique Visitors: The number of unique visitors to your site. This number will usually be less than the number of Visitors, because Unique Visitors doesn’t count multiple visits from a single visitor.
- Pages Viewed: The total number of page viewed.
- Hits: The total number of site interactions. For example, if a video or separate page element is loaded while on the site, it counts as a hit.
Daily Totals Section
The second section gives you an overview of the daily totals for each day of the month. “Number of Visits” is equivalent to “Visitors” in the previous section and “Pages” is equivalent to “Pages Viewed.” The “Unique Visits” number is displayed in the “Total” row.
Top 5 Pages
The third section shows you the five most visited pages on your site for the current month, providing an overview of what people use your site for the most.