BlueUtopia cannot modify your DNS at your registrar. However, it is easy to do. Here's how you can change your name servers at GoDaddy.
1. Log into your GoDaddy Account Manager.
2. Next to Domains, click the Manage button.
3. You should see a list of your domains in the middle of the screen. Locate the appropriate domain. Click the Gear icon, then select Manage DNS:
4. In the Name Servers section of the Settings tab, click Manage.
5. In the Name Server Settings pop-up, select “I host my domains with another provider” and then click the Edit Name Servers link.
6. Enter the BlueUtopia name servers in the spaces provided, and click OK when you are done making changes.
7. Now click on the button called ‘nameservers’, which will launch a pop-up box where you will enter the following:
- Nameserver1 ==> DNS1.STABLETRANSIT.COM
- Nameserver2 ==> DNS2.STABLETRANSIT.COM
Then click OK and log out. Your changes should take effect in 24-48 hours.