Sometimes it is useful to link within a page, such as when a page is somewhat lengthy and you want to link to a section from the top of the page. However, this is not supported by the basic editor, and must be done in the advanced editor. Do keep in mind that custom HTML is not included in product support and should only be done by advanced users.
To Access Site Manager and the page editor
- Login and click on "Website" in the left hand navigation
- Click on "Manage & Edit Websites"
- Select the type of page you wish to put the link in.
- Click "Edit Existing" to add it to an existing page.
- Choose the "Advanced" edit mode
To Create An Anchor Link
The code needed for the hyperlink itself is as follows
<p><a href="#inpagelinkname"> Group Name </a></p>
For the item being linked to lower in the page, the code should read like this.
<p><a name="inpagelinkname">Group Name</a></p>