(This article was updated in 2018. Please note that Twitter and other companies will change their process and UI frequently. Variations on process are likely to occur).
Step one is to create the Twitter feed widget
- go to your twitter public page (e.g. https://twitter.com/twitter)
- Click the actions icon (usually far right)
- Click Embed this Profile
- Select the style of feed you'd like. In most templates, List style is most common
- Twitter currently creates a very long feed object so we will now customize this make more reasonable in it's height. Click customization options.
- Set the height to any height you wish. 500 is common and is consistent with the default facebook widget so if they are side-by-side, this will make them align.
- Click 'Copy Code
Now, you will need to publish this widget into your Blue Utopia website.
- Log in to the Admin Panel.
- Click the "Website" tab in the left-hand menu
- Click the "Manage & Edit Website" tab
- Choose "Advanced" mode and choose the preferred page action
- Click "Edit Existing" to add the widget to an existing page and click the edit icon next to the entry for the page you are editing
- Paste the code into the content box and save