The CSS stylesheet can be modified in the Site Configuration area of Site Manager. With most sites, you won't need to edit the CSS since it will have been configured by Blue Utopia during set-up. However, you can edit the css directly by following these steps:
- Log in to the admin panel
- Click "Website" on the left-hand menu
- Click the tab called "Site Configuration"
- Click on the tab called "Styles"
You can edit the 'basic' elements of the stylesheet from this main screen, which consist of header styles 1-6. (H1-H6) This will affect how various headings appear throughout your site.
- To edit the stylesheet directly, click the "Advanced" editing mode link in the upper right hand of the page. You will then be presented with a series of stylesheets, each controlling certain sections.
Please keep in mind that editing CSS code directly is for advanced users only. Once you modify your stylesheet in advanced mode, it is no longer supported by Blue Utopia.