If you have dynamic objects turned on for your homepage, you can edit the images that are displayed in your homepage by following these steps:
Create your new image:
You will need to first create the new image that is to be used in this section. This can be done by a graphic designer, by yourself with graphics software, or by Blue Utopia if you have ordered that service from us.
To publish your new image:
- Log into the Admin panel
- Click the "Website" tab in the left navigation bar
- Click the "Edit and Manage Website" tab
- Click the "Content Upload" tab
- Locate your image and click "Upload"
To add your image to the rotating homepage content:
- Copy the URL of the new image. You can do this by clicking "Edit Existing" to see a list of of links to your uploaded images.
- Once copied, click the "Homepage" tab. This will open by default on the "Slideshow" tab with an "Edit Object" form.
- The Name field at the top of the form should be titled "Original" by default.
- You can now add or edit up to 5 images in your homepage slideshow (listed as Item One, Item Two, etc). The first and most important step is to paste the URL of your new image in the "Image URL" field. You can also enter an address in the "Link URL" field if you want the image to link to something, like another page on your site, but this is optional. Other optional fields include "Title" and "Text" depending on your website template.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the form.
- Repeat this process for Items Two/Three/Four/Five depending on how many total homepage images you want to include in your slideshow.
- Click the "Save" button after each new image is added.
- When complete, refresh your website homepage and you should see all of your new images in rotation.