If you've created a new web page but don't see it or can't find it when you go to your homepage, the problem is not that you haven't created the page -- it's that you haven't created a migration path to that page.
There are a few ways to create a migration path. The most common way is by publishing the page directly into the main menu. Other common methods are to create sidebar buttons that link to the page, dynamic homepage items/images that link to the page, or links within pages.
To publish a page into your main menu, first navigate to the page that you want to publish and copy the URL. Once you have that, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin panel
- Click the "Website" tab on the left-hand menu
- Click the "Site Configuration" tab
- Click the "Menu" tab
- Scroll down to the "Add New Menu Item" section at the bottom of the page and complete the fields:
- Type the Name of the menu item
- Paste the URL of the page you copied (from the first step above)
- Select 'link' if this is a simple link in the menu
- Modify the order so that the item is displayed in the correct grouping
- Click "Save"