No. When someone opts-out, they are retained in the system and marked as do-not-email. So even if you attempt to import them at a later date, the system will recognize them, based on their email address, and not re-import them as a new record. They will continue to be marked as do-not-email and the emails will not go to them.
Articles in this section
- If a person opts-out of our email list, can they still get emails?
- How to copy and paste without formatting
- Change the email header or banner
- What does deferred email status mean?
- Can I send from gmail or another email address?
- How can I send an email to people recently added?
- Pasting from MS Word
- How are opens measured?
- Creating an email from blank
- How to insert a banner into a broadcast email