Most templates come pre-populated with content such as twitter widgets. You can also find some twitter widgets in the inventory section.
But if you jut want to publish your own widget, you have more control if you follow these steps:
Create your custom twitter object
- go to https://publish.twitter.com
- in the url box, enter your own twitter url
- Now select your display option:
Note: The embedded timeline is the default and usually more useful for a website widget.
- Now click the link to customize your item:
- Make any changes you wish. The one variable you will likely need to change is the height. Other widgets (e.g. the facebook widget) is set to 600px tall by default. If you're trying to match that widget, then set the height to 600px. Otherwise, set each all the variables to whatever you desire.
- Click update
- Click copy code:
To publish your item in your blue utopia site
- Go into your the corresponding item in your admin panel (e.g. homepage, sidebar, page, etc).
- Select edit mode = advanced
- Paste the content into the box